Saturday, November 28, 2009

information about this blog

I love science.  There, I said it.

Being a huge nerd has always served me well and I have always had a lot of excitement for learning. Now that I have a young child, I have someone to share that excitement with and I am afraid her mind works a lot like mine.


In an effort to keep her learning, we almost always are looking for education opportunities no matter where we are and when they can’t be found, we make them. With that in mind, I am hoping to use this blog to help other parents, teachers, uncles, aunts or anyone dedicated to keeping the spark of learning alive.

This blog will being with a post from my other site about learning while geocaching but will then take on a life of it’s own. I plan to fill it with the experiments we have done, information, lesson plans and other educational fun and ideas which are either free of very close to it.

Check back often as I will be posting like mad very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can use some HTML tags including link tags.